Use the Export Session button to export a recorded session from the Client Database. This will result in a BCD file, which can be used in BioTrace+ only.
Store BCD files for back-up purposes or, in case of a support request, send it to us by replying to one of our e-mails or posting it in our ticket system.
Steps to take:
- Open the Client Database by selecting "Client Database" on the home screen, or the button at the top of the screen, or by pressing the 'O' key;
- Select a client and a session;
- Click the 'Export a session to a compressed file (BCD)' button;
- Click 'Next';
- Choose the location to save the file on your computer and click 'Save';
- In case of a support request: attach the BCD file to your message in our ticketing system or send it using WeTransfer.com (when it is larger than 10 MB). Include the type of the used NeXus (4, 10 or 32).