- Check whether Adobe Flash Player and ActiveX is installed on your computer. You can find this information in Control Panel.
- Update Flash Player to the latest version. If you do not have it installed yet, get it at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
- If Flash Player is installed, you will see "Flash Player" listed in the Control Panel (not in Programs and Features). Open it, then you will see Flash Player Settings Manager.
- Go to the 'Updates' tab. There you can see which versions of ActiveX, Plug-in etc. is installed.
- You will need ActiveX version 11 or higher. If ActiveX is not installed or an earlier version, you can download the latest version using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/shockwave/kb/shockwave-player-64-bit-windows.html
With these versions of Flash Player and ActiveX the games and puzzle should work.