- Press the 'Windows logo' key +P for extending display to dual monitor setup
Select type of feedback
- Feedback Type Controls are shown on the right side of a training screen. Just select one of the buttons that are available on the screen.
- Select other content during a recording by clicking the change feedback icon in the right top corner. This can only be used with videos, animations, games, puzzles, and audio.
- The threshold setting controls are displayed on the right side of a bar graph:
- A dotted line indicates that no feedback options have been set for this object. A solid line indicates feedback options have been activated.
- The threshold direction controls are displayed on the right side of a bar graph: